With the extension of the bus stop at Marienstraße (P3) for the Christkindlesmarkt, your visit to Nuremberg will be even more comfortable. While the Central Bus Station (ZOB) can only be used by scheduled bus lines, you can bring your guests closer to the Market. Your guests can easily reach the Market via an 900 metre long footpath through the festively decorated Königstraße. The drop-off location Marienstraße can manage up to 10 buses at the same time during rush hours and offers besides that further drop-off locations Grasersgasse (P2) and Vestnertorgraben (P1).
Click on the map to see the different drop-off locations.
Download our fact sheet for a bus trip 2018 to the Christkindlesmarkt, which gives you useful information to make the best out of your trip to the Christmas Market.
Our free-of-charge service for you
- Continuous and easy-to-identify signage directing the way to the Old Town and Christkindlesmarkt
- Service personnel on the ground
- Free-of-charge bus parking lot at the Volksfestplatz, Bayernstraße 100
- Welcome package for bus drivers (with a value of 20 €) at the bus parking lot; upon request a free day ticket for public transportation to the city center
- Hotline for the bus team (+49 911 2336-157) for questions during the trip. Pre-registration is not necessary.
Information for your guests at a bus trip
To get your guests in the mood on their way to Nuremberg, you can order complimentary programs and a DVD: Online ordering