With the extension of the bus stops for the Christkindlesmarkt, your visit to Nuremberg will be even more comfortable. While the Central Bus Station (ZOB) can only be used by scheduled bus lines, you can bring your guests closer to the Market.
The Drop-Off and Pick-Up locations are Vestnertorgraben (P1), Grasersgasse (P2) and Marienstraße (P3)
Click on the map to see the different drop-off locations.
Our free-of-charge service for you
- Continuous and easy-to-identify signage directing the way to the Drop-off Locations and Christkindlesmarkt
- Drop-off and pick-up of guests as the same location (P1, P2, P3)
- Service personnel on the ground
- Free-of-charge bus parking lot at the Volksfestplatz, Bayernstraße 100
- Welcome package for bus drivers (with a value of 20 €) at the bus parking lot with gingerbread from Lebkuchen-Schmidt and vouchers for a three bratwurst in a bun and a beverage; upon request a free day ticket for public transportation to the city center
The current 9 am to 6 pm ban on bus traffic in the Augustinerstraße will be extended throughout the entire day during the Christmas Market. For buses with mobility-impaired persons, entry in exceptional cases will still be possible, but a special access permit must be obtained for every entry (including those after 6 pm and before 9 am).
More information is available at busslots.nuernberg.de/en