Your perfect escort! One city card - many opportunities!
For 2 consecutive days you have:
√ FREE ADMISSION to ALL museums & attractions
√ FREE TRAVEL on ALL public transport services within the entire region of Nuremberg, Fürth and Stein (Zone A)
√ 28 € only!
With the NÜRNBERG CARD + Fürth you have free entry in more than 40 museums and attractions and you can use the NÜRNBERG CARD for unlimited travel in Zone A on 2 consecutive days (not 48 hours!).
Only requirement: You stay overnight in Nuremberg or Fürth in an official commercial accomodation.
The NÜRNBERG CARD will be sent by mail and a processing time of at least 4 days must be expected.
- Before arrival when booking your hotel or your package tour with Tourism organizations in Nuremberg and Fuerth
- During your stay in our Tourist Information Office or the Airport Information Office
- In many hotels in Nuremberg and Fuerth but also at the Knaus camp site at the Dutzendteich Lake in Nuremberg.
- When booking a cities tour program, e.g. with DERTOUR, incl. arrival by train and overnight accommodation.
You can also contact us per e-mail or phone: +49 (0)911 23360!
Notice: Current Information
Small excerpt of included museums & attractions
√ Imperial Castle
√ Germanisches Nationalmuseum
√ Albrecht-Duerer's-House Museum
√ Toy Museum
√ Railway Museum
√ Documentation Centre Nazi Party
√ Memorium Nuremberg Trials
√ Fembo House City Museum - Top Hint: Crown. Power. History. Nuremberg in 30 minutes is included!
√ Museum Tucher Mansion
√ German Railway Museum
√ Museum for Communications
√ Museum for Industrial Cultur with School Museum
√ Hangman's Residence Museum
√ New Museum
√ Art Gallery Nuremberg
√ Gallery of Contemporary Art
√ Art Villa Nuremberg
√ Nuremberg Zoo with dolphin lagoon
√ Planetarium√ Children & Young People's Museum
√ Tower of the Senses
√ Natural History Museum
√ Historic Streetcar Depot
√ Motormuseum Merk
√ Undground Nuremberg with:
- Rock-Cut Cellars
- Historic Art Bunker
- Casemates and Water Supply Conduits
- Medieval Dungeons