Active membership takes place where there are the best opportunities to influence events in a way which will profit tourism in Nuremberg or to promote the tourism business in general. The Nuremberg Convention and Tourist Office represents the interests of Nuremberg through membership and cooperation with both national and international organizations and thereby achieves the most efficiency in advertising and exchange of knowledge. This business advantage can then be passed on to its members, who can benefit from this. Proven partners for orchestrated campaigns are the German National Tourism Board (DZT), the German Tourism Association (DTV), Bayern Tourismus Marketing (by.TM), the Franconian Tourism Association (TVF), the German Convention Bureau (GCB) and the Castle Road.
Overview of Our Cooperation Partners
- The DZT is one of our most important partners when positioning Nuremberg in target markets abroad. Cross-media campaigns, organization of trade fairs, workshops and sales calls are just some of the activities that the DZT offers.
- The DTV is the umbrella organization of communal, regional and national tourist organizations. The DTV represents political positions which are important for tourism, supports the exchange of expertise and promotes innovative products to market tourism in Germany.
- The by.TM markets Bavaria as a whole. It offers a range of cooperation activities and yearly advertising campaigns, which the CTZ regularly supports.
- Another important partner of the CTZ is the TVF. Nuremberg has been a member of the Franconian Tourism Association for many years and presents itself there as an attractive city destination.
- The GCB represents convention and meeting destinations within Germany, supports its members and partners with international and national marketing of their products and is a driving force in this sector. It is therefore a very important partner for NurembergConvention.
- Nuremberg has been a member of the Castle Road consortium for many years and actively participates in the marketing activities of this association. The Castle Road is one of the most traditional and well-known holiday routes and runs past 90 castles and palaces on route that travels 1,200 km from Mannheim to Prague.
Advertisement and Consortiums
- Magic Cities Nürnberg
- Erlebnis Nürnberg - Enjoy Toy Fair City
- Marketingverein Metropolregion
- Burgenstraße (Mannheim - Prag)
- Deutsche Spielzeugstraße (Nürnberg - Thüringen)
- Fränkische Städte im Tourismusverband Franken
- Städteregion Nürnberg im Tourismusverband Franken
Associations and Tourist Associations
- DRV - Deutscher ReiseVerband
- RDA - Internationaler Bustouristik Verband
- BHG - Bayerischer Hotel- und Gaststättenverband DEHOGA e.V.
- USTOA - United States Tour Operation Association
- ETOA - European Tour Operators Association
- VPR - Internationaler Verband der Paketer e.V.