The BAVARIAN BIBLE MUSEUM is located near St. Lorenz, in the newly opened Lorenz Parish Hall. In the museum, the Bible is reflected upon from different angles: How the book came to be written, how it found its way to Bavaria and how it became available here to a wider public.
Visitors can explore six different thematic worlds:
- Fascination - Interesting facts about the Bible
- Development - 1,500 years of the Bible in Bavaria
- Unearthed - History of the Lorenz Parish Hall
- Origins - How the words came in the Bible
- Sacred - Holy Scripture among sacred texts
- Questions - Content of the Bible in today's world