Arrival by Train
Traveling to Nuremberg by train? No problem, whether by ICE (Inter City Express), IC (Inter City) or on regional trains, the railway timetable information gives you all the arrival and departure times. The modern main train station offers numerous shops, boutiques, restaurants and a business lounge, the station is located at the entrance to the historic Old Town.
Old Town Connections - Exhibition Center
The subway takes you to the Exhibition and Conference Center in only 8 minutes.
Timetable U1 (info in German)
Old Town Connections - Airport
The subway takes you to the International Airport in only 12 minutes.
Timetable U2 (info in German)
- Adult fare: single ticket € 3
- Child fare: single ticket € 1,50
- Family / day ticket: € 13,30 for 2 adults and up to 4 children (max. age 17 years)
More information about the public transportation services
(Prices valid from 1.5.2023)
Taxi ranks can be found at the east and south exits of the Nuremberg main train station.
- Fare for a trip to the airport: approx. € 26,30
- Fare for a trip to the Exhibition/Conference Centre: approx € 24,30
Reservations under following telephone: 0911 / 1 94 10