The international Albrecht Dürer Airport Nuremberg is one of the most important infrastructure carriers for northern Bavaria. The Airport is a significant air traffic hub in the heart of an expanding Europe.
Infoline: +49 (0)911 / 93700
Old Town Connections
The Airport has an optimal location only a short distance from the city center, 12 minutes by underground and 25 minutes to the Exhibition and Conference Center.
- Underground station right in front of the arrival and departure terminals
- Arrival and departure every 10 to 14 minutes
- Adult fare: single ticket € 3,20
- Child fare: single ticket € 1,60
- Family / day ticket: € 12,30 for 2 adults and up to 4 children (max. age 17 years)
(Prices valid from 1.1.2021)
Taxi ranks are conveniently located by the entrances and exits to the airport terminals. By Taxi and in normal traffic you can reach the city center in 15 minutes. A journey to the Exhibition and Conference Center takes about 25 minutes.
- Fare for a trip to the city center: approx. € 22
- Fare for a trip to the Exhibition/Conference Center: approx € 33
Reservations under following tel.: +49 (0)911 / 19410