- the current safety and hygiene rules
- minimum distance of 1.5 meters
- mask requirement
Five basic rules for safety which are always and everywhere helpful:
Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from people from other households.
Avoid shaking hands.
Wear a mask which covers your mouth and nose
Wash your hands frequently.
Sneeze or cough only in your elbow or in a tissue.
In Nuremberg stores are open under the current safety and hygiene rules.
- A mask is required
Pick up of pre-ordered merchandise ("Click&Collect") is possible under the following conditions:
- The owner/operator has developed a safety and hygiene plan and, if required, can present it to local authorities.
- A mask is required when picking up merchandise.
You can find an overview of stores participating in "Click&Collect" at Erlebnis Nürnberg.
You can find a list of participating stores at Erlebnis Nürnberg.
Shopping is possible. No test is necessary.
- Children aged 5 and under (A mask is required as of the six birthday).
- Those who can prove through an official certificate from a doctor that they are unable to wear a mouth-and-nose-covering mask because of a handicap or other health reasons.
One may remove their mask in order to identify themselves, communicate with the hearing-impaired or due to other important grounds.
Children aged 5 and under are not required to wear a mask.
Weekly markets and other markets for the sale of goods in the open air that do not have the character of a public festival and do not attract large numbers of visitors are permitted. Those organizing these markets must follow a safety and hygiene plan based on that from the Bavarian State Ministry for Economics, Development and Energy and the State Ministry for Health and Health Care.
This information presented here is intended for guests in Nuremberg. It is not legally binding and does not claim to be comprehensive. The relevant and most current regulations are contained in the Bavarian Infection Safety Regulations of the Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Health Care.