Find the fox in the city of Nuremberg. Whether young or old, whether tourist, family, couple, friends or colleagues: on the trails, you are guaranteed to discover a completely new side of Nuremberg.
Experience the whole city as your playing field as our technically elaborate designed clues can be hidden or integrated anywhere.
You don't need an app to track down the fox, just your heads, your hands, and all your senses. And only team spirit, skill and cleverness will get you to the goal.
At the end there will be a little surprise for each team, so you will remember the day for a long time.
Good to know:
- Teams consists of 2-6 people
- Trails can be started every 15 minutes
- Duration is approximately 2.5 hours
- Larger groups can also start simultaneously, at the same time and place
- Tickets: €25 per adult & €14 per child up to 14 years
- Shortened trail for the cold winter months, bookable in the period 02.01 - 17.03.2019
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tickets: €20 per adult & €12 per child up to 14 years
- Online at www.foxtrail.de
- Spontaneously and personally in the tourist information in the Königstraße 93 and the Hauptmarkt 18