Just imagine meeting the Christkind in person - in Nuremberg you can! During Advent (on four days a week: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays), the Christkind visits not only its Christkindlesmarkt, but also the Nuremberg Children's Christmas Market. Here, you can find a nostalgic two-tired merry-go-round, a mini Ferris wheel and a steam railway. Lovingly decorated little houses (just the right size for children!) invite little visitors to take an active part in making Christmas dreams come true. What better way to make the wait for Christmas as exciting as the day itself!
- Two or three overnight stays with breakfast buffet
- Two tickets per child for a carousel ride
- "Christmas Cards" for the whole family with vouchers for:
- a finest Nuremberg Elisen-Lebkuchen (gingerbread)
- a cup of hot mulled wine, incl. the ceramic cup with this year's motive
- three delicious original Nuremberg grilled sausages in a bun
- admission the the exhibition of chrèches in the St. Egidien church (from Dec 2)
- a postcard of the Nuremberg Christkind
- one decorative seal for your Christmas Cards
- Suprise gift for each child
- Children's City Map for each child
- 2 adults plus one child incl. 2 overnight stays: from 299 €!
- 2 adults plus two children incl. 2 overnight stays: from 339 €!
Availability: November 30 to December 23, 2018 depending on availability