Endowned by Conrad Waldstromer and consecrated 1385 as a pilgrams' hospice. Stained-glass windows from the 15th century, considered a masterpiee of medieval glass painting. Meeting place of the Nuremerg "Meistersinger" from 1578 to 1614. Entrusted by the City Council in 1800 to the Protestand Reformed Congregation. Undamaged in World War 2 but gutted by fire on June 5, 2014. In rebuilding process.
At a glance
+49 (0)911 224730
Right now under reconstruction!
Mon and Thurs: 10 am - 1 pm
Fri: 10 am - 1 pm
information for handicapped people
Fully wheelchair accessible