The front structure for the Künstlerhaus (Artists' House): the Künstlerhaus, opened in 1910, was financed predominantly through private donations. The idea for the Art Club to have its own building, with spaces for exhibitions and events, discussed since the middle of the 19th century, had been realised with this building from the Wilhelmian period. In 2002 the front structure, a glass cube, was placed on the front of the old Künstlerhaus, a symbol of the openness with which the city of Nuremberg welcomes its guests and visitors.
At a glance
InformationKopfbau zum Künstlerhaus