Endowned by Conrad Waldstromer and consecrated 1385 as a pilgrams' hospice. Stained-glass windows from the 15th century, considered a masterpiee of medieval glass painting. Meeting place of the Nuremerg "Meistersinger" from 1578 to 1614. Entrusted by the City Council in 1800 to the Protestand Reformed Congregation.

At a glance


St. Marthakirche
Königstraße 79
90402 Nürnberg
+49 (0)911 224730

Opening hours

Mon: 11 am - 5 pm
Wed and Fri: 3 pm - 8 pm

Sat: 11 am - 3 pm

Basic information on accessibility

Fully wheelchair accessible