St. James' Church

A truly historical place. Nuremberg's oldest High Altar (about 1370) and works of art from the schools of Veit Stoß and Michael Wolgemut, Albrecht Dürer's teacher. Today tranquility and spiritual meditation are offered to pilgrams and the citizens of the city.

At a glance

Information

St. James' Church
Jakobsplatz
90402 Nürnberg
+49 (0)911 209143
innenstadtpfarramt@nuernberg-evangelisch.de
Webseite

Audio files


Opening hours

Mon - Sun: 9am - 6 pm



information for handicapped people

Fully wheelchair accessible